|Food & Hospitality Oman is an annual international exhibition that focuses on Oman’s food and hospitality industry.
It serves as an avenue to showcase the growth and development of the food and hospitality industries, which is seen to contribute largely to Oman's GDP. The three-day event features more than 400 brands as exhibitors from 18 countries such as Oman, Germany, India, Iran, Qatar, UAE, Malaysia, Thailand, and Spain, and other countries worldwide.
Focus Exhibiting Sectors:
- Agricultural Products
- Poultry and Dairy Products
- Beverages (Including Tea and Coffee)
- Food Products
- Catering and Kitchen Equipment
- HoReCa and Hotel Supplies
- Food Processing Technologies
- Ingredients and Seasoning
- Packaging Products
(More than 50 chefs from leading hotels in Oman compete to showcase their culinary skills in various categories.)
- 10th Professional Chefs Competition
(A world-class coffee-making competition featuring the finest baristas in Oman.)
- 7th Oman Barista Competition
(A competition of grilling skills and a fight to win the title “The Best Burger in Oman.”
- 2nd Battle of the Burgers
Food & Hospitality Oman is recognized as the biggest event in Oman for the food and hospitality industry.